IKM is looking for an accomplished marketing coordinator to lead the proposal process associated with generating new work and maintaining a powerful brand identity across the firm’s market sectors.
Requirements of the Position:
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in English/Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or Graphic Design with a Marketing emphasis is required. Excellent graphic communication, graphic design, & copy layout skills are crucial. This role requires a high level of collaboration with design professionals and firm leadership and resourcefulness while working with other marketing, communications, business development, and multi-media professionals to produce RFP & marketing related content. This position is deadline oriented and requires strong time management and organizational skills.
Successful candidate must be a power user of Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe products including InDesign & Photoshop. Candidate will also need to acquire knowledge and skill in our customer relationship management database (Deltek).
Responsibility of the Position:
Responsible for providing marketing expertise and oversight in the production of proposals, statements of qualifications, competitive presentations for work, and marketing collateral for both digital and print. The position will work closely with the Corporate Communications Coordinator, as well as the Business Development Coordinator and report to the President/CEO.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Thoroughly review all requests for proposal or qualifications (RFP/RFQ) and identify requirements, establish proposal/materials development schedule, and coordinate
- Monitor public notification channels for new RFP/RFQ opportunities and present those
- Compile and produce letters of interest, statements of qualifications, proposals, and presentation materials for new business in compliance with RFP/RFQ and corporate
- Continually update and modify staff resumes to highlight essential experience and knowledge related to specific competitive proposals.
- Coordinate with external clients and teaming partners to obtain information needed to respond to RFPs/RFQs.
- Track trends and innovations in AEC marketing and bring that perspective to the
- Coordinate the creation of various marketing tools including direct mail, look books, business development correspondence, and other sales
- Assist in the development, production, and quality control of presentation and exhibit materials for conferences and events.
- Assists with ongoing maintenance of marketing database including prospective client files and
- Assist with proposal team preparation, including presentation materials, vetting interview questions, critique of presentation, and participation in interviews.
- Review all outgoing presentation materials to ensure it meets the current branding and corporate identity standards.
References, portfolio, & writing sample submissions are required prior to scheduling an interview.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com